But I don't want 2014 to be the year I peaked, so I'm hanging my New Years Resolutions on the web for all to see, aware that my faithful readers will be able to judge me if I fail. This year, I will:
- Blog here at least once a month with the usual selection of book reviews and other thoughts.
- Prepare a revised edition of my university poetry collection for publication on Kindle Direct Publishing.
- Submit some poems to actual journals.
- Attend open mics and other local writing events.
- Start a new blog project (by the end of this week - watch this space).
* It's called Circ and it was the result of a collaborative project between myself and nine other writers, published by the excellent Pigeon Park Press. You can buy it here.